Friday, July 28, 2006

Girls Night Out at Buff Nail Lounge


Every Thursday from 5-9pm, Buff Nail Lounge (Toronto) has girl's night out. They offer complimentary Chocolate Martini's, Cosmos and snacks to enjoy while you get your nails done. I've wanted to try this for a while, so yesterday I roped my friend Caroline into coming with me. She got a beautiful french manicure ($22) and I got a pedicure ($34)with green apple colored polish. My esthetician was a very sweet and friendly girl, and the staff are pleasant and laid back. It is a nice open concept space with hardwood floors and comfortable chairs. It's not quite as fancy as I'd anticipated from the website, but it's a fun thing to do with a girlfriend or two!

2 comments:

mckinnley said...

I love the toenails... COPYCAT!!!! Ha ha!

Ali said...

Yes I totally copied you. Watcha gonna do about it?? Though hubby hates the color and keeps begging me to take it off. I'm thinking of making him repaint them for me. I just got a french manicure and wouldn't want to ruin it, with the nail polish remover and everything. We'll see...