Friday, January 05, 2007

Which Super Villain Are You?

I've been spending some time on ChickAdvisor member, geekigirl's blog and she took this quiz that I just had to try. Here are my Super Villain results:


Your results:
You are Poison Ivy


You would go to almost any length for the protection of the environment including manipulation and elimination.


Click here to take the Supervillain Personality Quiz



Here are my Super Hero results:

Your results:
You are Wonder Woman


You are a beautiful princess
with great strength of character.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test




Geekigirl's blog is a great resource for sample sales and fashion news written in a funny/quirky tone.
iwantigot.geekigirl.com

2 comments:

Claire said...

haha, I am the same as you. These quizzes are ... uh ... yeah.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link love Ali.


mamaluv,
The quizzes are really ridiculous, but it made me laugh. I don't even particularly like the mutants that I got.