Thursday, January 11, 2007

Dear Endless, I'm in Love!

I've recently learned about endless.com, which is an amazon.com affiliate that has a huge selection of shoes and bags for women, men and kids. The best part is, they give you 6 views of the products you like so you can see it from all angles and they also have a zoom feature so you can look closely at the details & workmanship.

I'm embarrased to admit that as I type this I'm still in my pajamas as I can hardly tear myself away! The selection and prices put the malls to shame and there are so many things I love here I don't know where to begin!

Here are a few of the gorgeous things I've found there: This BCBG Girls Bleeker Hobo ($198) will go with everything and last for years to come. I lust it.

I've always admired the sophistication of Adrienne Vittadini's clothes and bags and I absolutely love this one.


















These are my dream booties. They are Charles by Charles David Tidy Boots for $149. I haven't been able to find anything even close to this in the malls. How cute are these!

















And then there's this one, another Adrienne Vittadini bag, which is the most expensive at $328, but it's my favorite. I should probably stop now before I get in trouble, but I think this bag will work with everything.


















Now, It's time for me to slowly step away from the computer and have a cold shower.

2 comments:

Ali Kat said...

Girl, Your hubby needs to put a restriction on your shopping quantity! Sorry, but I think I'm gonna have to tell on you : )

Claire said...

love the bags, misschickie! esp the BCBG hobo. I'll have to save up for that one...