Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Just Exactly What Is The Problem Here?

I just came across this on Pop Sugar. Ryan Seacrest has been lashing out at Angelina Jolie in the press for the interview he recently did with her and Brad at the Golden Globes. He's said a bunch of nasty things about it and here's what he said on E!

“I asked her four questions and she didn’t even answer me,” he complained. “I literally stood there and tried to ask a couple of questions. At one point I just kind of let the E! microphone sit in front of her for a second to see if she was going to acknowledge it, and she clearly wanted nothing to do with me or my question or my answer or any of it.”

I'm sorry but after watching this, I don't see what the big deal is.

5 comments:

Claire said...

She seemed a little standoffish but I don't see how it deserved the comments made by R.S. She's probably irritated that everyone asks about her personal life. Also, Brad was pretty much talking for the both of them, maybe she felt she had nothing to add. There was a moment there, though, where she let it hang a bit...

Ali Kat said...

I think she's just shy. Plus, when she did start talking, Ryan cut her off!

Teena in Toronto said...

Maybe she had to pee and was trying hurry up the interview ...

BubblyBunny said...

It sounded like Brad is the talker in that relationship and she's the "shy" one. I thought she seemed very nice and polite (even thought I don't like her or Brad very much.) :P

Anonymous said...

I thought she was a bit reserved, but not rude and certainly undeserving of Ryan Seacrest's comments. I believe Ryan Seacrest made a big deal out of the interview because he knows that anything concerning Angelina Jolie gets wide publicity and that fabricating a feud would keep his name on the news for quite some time.