Thursday, September 14, 2006

Share Your 2 Cents!


Don't you hate it when you take your car in for an oil change and the mechanic takes advantage of your woman-ness by attempting to convince you that you should also get a brake job? Or you spend $200 on highlights you aren't satisfied with or you buy a new miracle cream that gives you a huge mafia zit? *

Up until now, women have had to make purchasing decisions on products and services by trial and error. I personally have about 15 bottles of half used beauty products in my bathroom that just didn't work. Well, not any more! The whole point of ChickAdvisor is to create a place for women to share advice and opinions on what matters to us - and by extension, help each other save time and money!

It's been almost two weeks since we launched, and we're getting a lot of traffic and some cool reviews from places like mashable and the TechCrunch people. We have a big push ahead adding a bunch of new cities and doing some new cool and exciting stuff!

Please give it some love for me, k?

Thank you!!

*Mafia zit, for those of you who don't use this term, is a painful underground pimple that takes a long time to come out and causes a lot of damage... Eww!

4 comments:

Ali Kat said...

I have to take credit for something, since I can't take credit for much these days. So, Ali, I believe I gave you the term "Mafia zit"?!? LOL :)

Ali said...

You would like to take credit for that one, wouldn't you? Sorry, sweetcheeks, but I've been using that term for a looong time.

Anonymous said...

Hey lady - I'm very excited about this! I've already joined as ItsAMonkey. Additionally, you might be interested in a number of Squidoo lenses that I set up for online shopping in Canada - websites from Canada, as well as from international locations that ship to Canada.

The master lense is located here: http://www.squidoo.com/lensmaster/workshop/onlineshoppingcanada

Ali Kat said...

Oh! So you were just playing dumb when you had one the other day, and was explaining it by saying it was underneath the skin and hurt like crazy? I wonder...