Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Free Makeup! Contest on RedFlagDeals


Attention all ye makeup and perfume lovers. Chickadvisor.com has posted a contest together with our friends at RedFlagDeals for 5 lucky chicks (and/or gents) to win one of 5 $100 gift certificates to Sephora.com. That's right, a few minutes of your time for a chance at some retail glory.

I was thinking of entering myself, just to see what would happen but apparently that's illegal.

If you don't have a Sephora in your city (poor thing), or haven't heard of it, (we really must talk); don't worry, the certificates can be used on the phone so it really doesn't matter where you live.

For $100 you could easily get the new Bvlgari perfume I've been dying to try, or the new one from Prada, which is strong, but sexy. For that matter, I've always liked Lacoste. Whatever you choose, you will still have money left over for Smashbox lipstick or Sephora lip gloss... the possibilities are endless!

If you're wondering when chickadvisor will launch, I can't tell you or I would have to... well it's not important. Just check YES on the form for us to send you an email and we'll let you know!

Good luck!

No comments: