Thursday, October 26, 2006

My Super Secret Up-Coming Show!


I've been working on something that I'm very excited about and I really want to talk about it, but can't really until it's ready.

Let's just say I'm working on a little podcast that has been a dream project of mine for a few months. My first filming was last week and it was a lot of fun.

People act so crazy around cameras. They'll make weird faces, give you bunny ears and hoot as they walk by or come and stand right in the shot and stare into the camera or worse, wave. At one point, this old lady came and stood right beside me while I was doing my opening stand-up and glared into the camera. My crew started laughing hysterically but since I didn't see her I thought it was because I'd done a bad job with my stand up. But when I reviewed the footage and saw her.. hello Baba!

Some random photographer started taking pictures of us. Now try performing with all of that going on. Luckily it didn't bother me too much, I mostly thought it was pretty funny as long as it didn't ruin the shot. You'd think people were used to cameras by now but I guess not.

I'm shooting again on Saturday. Let's hope the weather cooperates!!

My show will be ready some time in November. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

BubblyBunny said...

Hey misschickie,

Good luck on your podcast! Sounds like you are having a lot of fun. Let us know when you are done, would love to see the finished product!

Bunny

mckinnley said...

*sigh* I wish I could have been involved. Looking forward to seeing the final product though!

Ali said...

Thanks Chickies!

McKinnley we'll get you involved with something yet!