Monday, August 14, 2006

Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson Split!


I don't normally weigh in on celebrity gossip, because I generally like to mind my own beeswax, but today I'm making an exception because I'm so disturbed to hear that Kate Hudson, 27 and Chris Robinson, 39 have split after almost 6 years of marriage.

It's really a shame. I've always liked Kate. She's a great actress, she didn't sell out by getting the Hollywood prerequisite boob job, she married an average looking dude and she vacations in the Muskoka's (which speaks to her good taste by choosing Canada as her vacation destination). That plus I just hate seeing marriages split up - especially when there is a child involved. Their son, Ryder is 2 1/2.

The gossips are speculating monogamy (lack thereof) was the culprit.

No comments: