Tuesday, August 08, 2006

ChickAdvisor is Almost Here!


After months of toiling and many late nights, not to mention dozens of batches of cookies for the coders later, ChickAdvisor is officially launching... very VERY soon. And I've got the bad skin and bags under my eyes to prove it. This is also my official excuse for not being able to come up with anything more interesting than disposable underwear for my blog. I'm simply exhausted, and as my 6-year-old niece says, I desperately need a "daycation".

That's why our launch party is going to be a pampering event. A select few fabulous chickies will be invited to our local launch party for an evening of primping and mingling with goodies and martinis.

Now how does one get invited to this fabulous event? We will be posting another contest on www.chickadvisor.com, similar to what we did with redflagdeals in June. By completing the contest, you will automatically be entered to receive an exclusive invite, and, oh ya, we'll be giving more makeup away too.

I'll keep you posted on exact dates...

2 comments:

mckinnley said...

am i gonna be invited? i wanna come!!!!!

can't do thursday this week chickie, gotsa work a split -ew!

soon though, ok?

Anonymous said...

oooh! i'm excited...until i realized you're located on the other side of canada! nonetheless, i'm sure it's going to be a hit.

can't wait for the site launch!

(i share your pain w/ blotchy skin during stressful times...it's final exam week for me...boo...)