Thursday, February 08, 2007

Sweet Lingerie for Cheap!

I've always been a huge fan of H&M Bras since I discovered them on a trip to Germany years ago. They are equivalent in quality to anything you'd find at Victoria's Secret, La Senza or similar stores, they fit amazingly well, and best of all, are a fraction of the price you'd find anywhere else.

They also come in hard to find sizes like 32 B, C, etc - which I can rarely find anywhere these days. I've started quite a collection since H&M came to Toronto.

I recently bought this set, which looks amazing on. The undies also come as a thong, which I usually prefer, but the fancier bottoms are perfect for something different for Valentine's Day. The bra was $16.90 and the panties were $9.90.

While I was there, I couldn't help but pick up a couple of their new swimsuits.

I have several H&M suits because they're cute, colourful and at $29.80 a pop, cheap enough to have a new one for every day by the pool. They're durable and make me feel very Veronika Lodge-ish (Oopsies, did I just give away my age?)

This polka dot one is classic and so girly. I love the brown with pink dots. Looks really nice with my skin tone. I realize the bottoms look big here but they are actually a smaller size than the top (first time in LIFE that's ever happened to me).








I picked this one up for playing beach volleyball this year. I realize it's February and minus bajillion outside, but how cute is this? Trying swimsuits on in Winter is a great way to cheer yourself up and also a grave reminder to get one's booty back in the gym.



If you don't have an H&M in your area, stock up on your next visit to a city that does. It's well worth it.

1 comment:

mckinnley said...

I love H&M!

I wish I had some $$... Maybe I should just go shopping with you again, there's nothing like a little friendly encouragement to pull out the old credit card!

Miss you.