Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I've Been Shopping Again...

I hate to admit this but most of my shopping inspiration lately comes from Y&R. Yes, that would be the Young & The Restless - I realize I'm a freak. But it is the one break I regularly allow myself during the day if I'm not at school and the clothes and accessories are just too fabulous to miss. Sometimes I notice that more than the plot.

I saw a few earrings recently, that I really liked and looked for them everywhere but couldn't find them. So I emailed Krafty Kameleon to see if they could make them for me and they did!

They're so new, they aren't even on their website yet, but I couldn't resist sharing them with you. Keep in mind these are my amateur pictures...

The ones above are Stirling Silver Loops with Fresh Water Pearls. They're cute and fun! I think they might look even better with white pearls. They're really light though, so I wear them with a backing.


These hoops are stirling silver with a silver bead, which I think dresses them up a little. You can also slide the bead off to wear the hoops solo.











These ones are my absolute favorites! They were created by owner, Paulo and I have no idea where he got the idea from but I think they are the best ones. Again, it's stirling silver and the stone is smoke quartz. I got a lot of compliments the first day I wore these.

They are $55 CAD and available on their website.








Now if only they would start using diamonds...

No comments: