Wednesday, February 21, 2007

One More Reason to Love Le Gourmand...

Good things can come out of complaining. Generally I complain if something is illogical or ridiculous because it amuses me. Sometimes I complain to help people.

A couple of months ago I emailed the good people at Le Gourmand to tell them they really should do something about the music situation. I believe I complained about that here. I complained for selfish reasons ( I despise commercials), but I wanted to keep coming.

Today I'm blogging from Gourmand (as evidenced by above cheeseball photo on location) and instead of the usual noise pollution, they are playing cds. Nice jazzy ones to boot. Oh - and they also have a free wireless connection or I'm stealing some poor resident's bandwidth.

As you can see this makes me very happy. Enough to blog about. I'm not sure that I'm entirely responsible, but if you must, I will accept thank you letters and cards from those of you who enjoy Gourmand as much as I do.

No comments: