Thursday, November 16, 2006

Call For Help TV and Me!

I recently had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Amber MacArthur over a manicure. She's a true girl's girl and a rising star on the web and tv. Aside from her giving me some fantastic career advice, she hooked me up! And, as a result I was invited to appear on Call For Help as a guest to talk about ChickAdvisor today. Yay!

At first I was pretty nervous thinking they'd be asking me all of these difficult technical questions (being a techie show and all), but they didn't and it was actually fun! The producers and hosts were so fun - esp Leo LaPorte who was fascinated by my shoes. Sorry, Leo. I don't think they come in your size ;)

The show is airing December 26th.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ali,

Your episode will air on Boxing Day (Dec 26) in Canada and Australia. It will also be on Google video in the next few weeks.

PS. Leo talked about your shoes for the rest of the day. I am sure if they came in his size he would have bought them too.

Mike Laz

mckinnley said...

Way cool, Ali. Way to go!

Ali Kat said...

Once the video's on google, e-mail me the site or put it on your blog so we can all have a look-see!!