Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sandwich Box



My husband has been raving about this place for a while. I finally had a chance to check it out yesterday. It is amazing!!! The best sandwich I've ever had. The selection is fantastic. You can either select a recommended sandwich (I had the grilled veggies) or you can make your own. They have the most delicious bread selection. I had the rosemary focaccia. Wow! Everything comes with salad and it is all packed away in cute little white boxes that you can eat out of. They also have a fabulous soup and salad bar with a huge selection of available toppings (they make it for you - it's very sanitary).

The place looks like it would be really expensive but it isn't. For less than you'd pay at subway or Quiznos you get a far superior sandwich and overall experience. We went to the Richmond Street location. It has really cool ambiance, great music and funky clean decor. There is limited seating so go early or expect to take it to go.

This place is a new favorite for me.

www.sandwichbox.ca

1 comment:

mckinnley said...

I love Sandwich Box! Mmmmm.