Friday, March 23, 2007

Skipping Out on a Conference to Shop

Alex and I spent the last several days at ICE '07, (Interactive Content Exchange), which is a huge multimedia conference with delegates visiting from all over the world to discuss the latest and greatest in multimedia.

While the conference was a great networking opportunity and we met a lot of invaluable fascinating people, I got a wee bit distracted and somehow found myself downstairs in Winners buying these uber comfy Micheal Kors pumps. It wasn't really pre-meditated, it was friggin' freezing in the Carlu and I needed a sweater. I wasn't about to go about in my winter coat. I just happened to pass by the shoe rack and without meaning to, I ended up trying on these.

Alex was there and insisted we buy them. I don't like to argue, so I bought them. Now that I have them at home, I'm feeling a little indecisive. They were $100 (CAN). What do you guys think? Yay or nay?

2 comments:

BubblyBunny said...

Definitely a Yay. They are really cute!! Besides, if Alex gave you the thumbs up, then you should definitely take advantage of that. My hubby always gives me the Nay when I start talking about shoes. I don't even get around to saying words like, "Buy", "Shop", "Sale". :P

Anonymous said...

definite yay. I've been looking for shoes like this for a while now...!