Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Best Foundation I Have Ever Used





This foundation is amazing!! Lately my skin has been really terrible with a bunch of bad breakouts. It started a couple of months ago when I was testing some products and hasn't recovered. I was really nervous shooting Where'd You Get That? (our street fashion podcast) because of a ginormous zit on my chin for half of the shoot. Luckily, my makeup artist (blogger Makeup Junkie in Canada) used Make Up For Ever on me and I couldn't believe how well it not only hid my breakouts but kept my skin even, smooth and relatively oil free. Considering I have very oily skin this was a feat by itself.

I loved this product so much that I bought it for my own use. I have never used a better foundation. It is a lot more money than I usually spend but for the results it is totally worth it and when I run out, I'll definitely buy it again. I have very pale skin but I use #30 (porcelain), a hint darker than my natural skin tone, which looks amazing. I highly recommend this foundation to anyone.

P.S. The good thing about Sephora is you can always get samples and try them out at home for free before you invest.

No comments: